STONE ISLAND Down Gilet Pastel Inexperienced
The modern ending methods by STONE ISLAND make this mild down gilet an autumnal must-have: Ripstop fabric in a garment dyed look with micro down lining make up an ultra lightweight fundamental – stretchy inserts beneath the arms make sure that bit of extra comfort.
– Ripstop fabric manufactured from microfibre
– Extremely-lightweight fabric
– Water repellent resin coating
– Lining manufactured from micro down
– Garment dyed
– Slim Fit
– Two-manner zip
– Padded standing collar
– Vertical zip pockets
– Stretchy inserts under the arms
– Compass badge on the hem
– Materials: 100% polyamide
– Lining: One hundred% polyamide
– Lining: One hundred% duck down
– Details: Coating: Resin coating / Contains non textile parts of animal origin.
– Fit: slim match
– Back size: Dimension M: 63 cm
– orkney island stone age village Back width: Size M: 41.5 cm
– Shoulder width: Dimension M: 12.5 cm
– Chest measurement: Dimension M: 104 cm
Measure the closed garment in the middle of the back from the nape seam, or the lowest seam of the neckband, straight down to the hem.
B = Chest measurement
Measure from the top of the chest line, barely beneath the sleeve seam, straight from the left to the fitting aspect after which double the measurement.
C = Shoulder width
The straightly measured distance from the nape seam to the sleeve seam.
D = Back width
Measure straight from the left facet to the right aspect within the again, approximately on half of the sleeve peak.
– 30°C gentle wash cycle
– Do not dry clear
– Drying in a tumble dryer is possible – mild drying